Echinacea is a medicinal herb that can be used especially for the treatment of symptoms of cold, flu, viral infections.
It is the booster of the immune system. Thanks to the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it contains, it is an incredible plant for the health of the upper respiratory tract and lungs.
Because the active ingredients called polysaccharides and alkylamides in it help to destroy the microbes that form in our lungs.
It prevents the development of many diseases such as vaginal infections, migraine and anxiety.
It has been determined 14 active substances that are beneficial to human health. As a result of the researches, it has been determined that the echinacea plant contains polysaccharide and glycoprotein compounds and important components such as echinazine, betaine, echinazoid terpenoid, inuin, betaine and echnacein.
It is known that echinacea tea, which contains vitamins A, C, E, B2, selenium and various flavonoids, has many vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are effective in increasing immune health.
These; copper, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, protein, fatty acids, vitamin A, B2, vitamin C and vitamin E.
Although echinacea is a very useful plant, it should be consumed carefully.
People with diabetes, liver and kidney problems should not consume echinacea or tea without consulting their doctor.
• Prevents the formation of cancer,
• Treats vaginal infections,
• It reduces the risk of infection,
• It dries the throat inflammation,
• Helps digestive system work better,
• Relieves body restlessness due to pain,
• Prevents bad breath,
• It takes away from the stress and tiredness of the day,
• It is good for insomnia caused by psychological conditions.
• Increases resistance against bacterial and fungal infections,
• Treats upper respiratory tract infections,
• Supports the treatment applied in rheumatism cases,
• Prevents migraine pain,
• Prevents the reproduction of disease-causing micro-organisms in the human body,
• Prevents allergic reactions,
• Provides protection against ulcers,
• Facilitates the treatment of urticaria,
• It is beneficial in skin disorders such as wounds, psoriasis, acne (pimples) and eczema, (Echinacea plant is used in most of the lotions and creams prepared for these problems.)
• It helps to destroy bacteria and viruses by increasing the number of white blood cells,
• Heals mouth sores when used as a mouthwash,
• Effective against mumps, smallpox and measles,
• It has the ability to calm people with anxiety disorders.